I seek your recipes whose simplicity and extreme ease would motivate a first time cook.
The guidelines :
1. Cook anything simple and post the recipe on your blog.
2. Multiple entries / archived entries welcome. However, do edit the archived post, include a link to this event and post fresh.
3. Include the logo in your post if you wish.
4. Please send an e-mail to siramki at gmail dot com with the following details on or before Jan 10, 2009.
*Subject Line: Recipes for the rest of us
* Blog author:
* Blog name:
* Dish Name:
* URL of the post:
* A JPG picture of the dish
5. Non bloggers can just e-mail the recipe and the picture.
6. The roundup of would be posted in Jan 2nd week.
A few guidelines for your recipes :
1. Please avoid exact measurements. Would be nice to have very simple measurements like a handful or a pinch.
2. Please avoid complicated steps.
3. Please avoid recipes demanding a good deal of manual skill.
4. Please avoid recipes demanding fancy kitchen equipment.
5. In short, it should be something a ten year old kid should be able to cook up.
A recipe like Mythreyee's Kosambari would be a good fit. I look forward to your participation. Let's get more people share in the joy that we experience on a daily basis !
Wow this is somethng fun and nice. Will chip in...
Ramki...thats really a good one!..will surely try to participate..
While I was reading the rules, I was thinking kosambari is the best entry for this event. I was surprised and happy to see that as an example. Thanks. I shall formally send the link with picture today.
I just wanted to see whether you are taking old posts! Thanks - will send you a bunch in that case!
And...I will bookmark this for the husband:)
Nice idea Ramki, will send some soon! :)
Good idea for the event. Shall try to send in something.
Great going..will post soon..
Great will send my entry soon
A very nice event, which is definitely going to help a lot of people:-)
will definitley send something.
Hiya Ramki...I have sent my 1st entry....may be I'll try to pitch in more...this is fun!
have sent you my entry :) nice idea!
nice event. will surely send in something
i just sent you my entry. Check out.
Hi, that's a nice event. Will surely send in something soon!
Hi Ramki, Just wanted to check with you if you got my entry.
This is a lot of fun like teaching a small kid. first time here.. do visit my blog.. Will try to post some here..
Have sent some entries. check out!
I have prepared this dip just your entry, Have a look!!!
Your one-page cookbook idea is brilliant. I too love watching new or reluctant cooks take to the kitchen. I have a great "recipe" I was just going to post and will get it up by the deadline. Happy New Year and thanks for hosting this ingenious event.
i think its my first time here... pretty neat stuff you have here. love the one page cooking idea- easier to refer to!! i am always scribbling shorthand stuff right before cooking something different and then I cant understand what i wrote!!nice
Post a Comment