I seek your recipes whose simplicity and extreme ease would motivate a first time cook.
The guidelines :
1. Cook anything simple and post the recipe on your blog.
2. Multiple entries / archived entries welcome. However, do edit the archived post, include a link to this event and post fresh.
3. Include the logo in your post if you wish.
4. Please send an e-mail to siramki at gmail dot com with the following details on or before Jan 10, 2009.
*Subject Line: Recipes for the rest of us
* Blog author:
* Blog name:
* Dish Name:
* URL of the post:
* A JPG picture of the dish
5. Non bloggers can just e-mail the recipe and the picture.
6. The roundup of would be posted in Jan 2nd week.
A few guidelines for your recipes :
1. Please avoid exact measurements. Would be nice to have very simple measurements like a handful or a pinch.
2. Please avoid complicated steps.
3. Please avoid recipes demanding a good deal of manual skill.
4. Please avoid recipes demanding fancy kitchen equipment.
5. In short, it should be something a ten year old kid should be able to cook up.
A recipe like Mythreyee's Kosambari would be a good fit. I look forward to your participation. Let's get more people share in the joy that we experience on a daily basis !